Bollywood is a place where many people came & tried their acting skills along with their luck. Many became successful and became famous but not all of them were remembered. There are some actors and, actresses who not only became famous among the people of all the generations but also got a title from their loving audience like Hema Malini as The Dream Girl, Shah Rukh Khan as The Romance King, and Akshay Kumar as The Action Hero etc. Madhubala was one of those Bollywood actresses who were very charming and naturally beautiful. Till date, no actress can replace her position and, will never be able to be like her.
She started her career at a very young age and gave many super hit films. Not only her films but the songs in those films were so nice that they are still remembered by the people and are enjoyed by the younger generations as well. Some of the songs were also revived by the music directors by remaking those songs.
Here is a list of some best songs from her different films:
- Sach kehta hoon bahut haseen ho – Starring Dev Anand, from the movie Jaali Note which was released in the year 1960, this was a song shooted in Victoria and people loved the way Madhubala crinkles up her nose and her eyes were half-shut.
- Zindagi bhar Nahin bhoolegi who barsaat ki Raat – Starring Bharat Bhushan, from the movie Barsaat Ki Rani which was released in the year 1960, this song was kind of a qawwali song where the cameras worked really well in showing different styles of Madhubala.
- Bhola Bhola Mann Mera Kahin re Sajan – Starring Kishore Kumar, from the movie Jhumroo which was released in the year 1961, this song was shooted on a narrow stream on a flower-bedecked raft.
- Jab Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya – Starring Dilip Kumar, Prithviraj Kapoor and, others, from the movie Mughal-e-Azam which was released in the year 1960, this is the most famous Madhubala song.
- Paanch rupaiyya baarah anna – Starring Kishore Kumar, from the movie Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi which was released in the year 1958, Kishore Kumar was at the best while Madhubala gave a good company to him looking like a fairytale princess.