Marriage is one of the most important events where the families require a lot of planning and, preparation to make it successfully happen. Lots of things change after this for the bride as well as for the groom. The excitement for marriage makes the family members start preparing for it a month ago and if you are planning to do a destination wedding, then the most important thing to look for is the destination or the place where you want the marriage to be done and if you are planning for a big fat royal wedding, then Indian forts are the best place as it becomes one of those days which you are going to remember in the later time.
So below mentioned are some of the best forts in India where you can plan your wedding:
- Neemrana Fort, Alwar – Situated at the same distance from Delhi, Agra and, Jaipur, this fort has 14-tiered rich heritage. Here you will find hanging gardens, 2 swimming pools, an ayurvedic spa, zip-lining and, many other things which will make your wedding like the one seen in any movie.
- Fort Rajwada, Jaisalmer – Situated in the ‘Heart of Thar’, where one can experience the Rajput culture with a touch of modernity. With a total of 90 rooms, 4 mini suites and, 5 suites, where one can have the pleasure of pool-side barbeque, shahi kababs and, sunset from the rooftop and, that too in the budget.
- Amber Fort, Jaipur – It is made up of mirror tiles, colored glasses and, white marble. With a beautiful lake around it, here you will get a feel of ‘love is in the air”. It is also categorized as different mandirs.
- Kumbhalgarh Fort, Rajasthan – Here one can experience the Mewari culture along with a touch of nature. There is a total of 16 Royal rooms and, 4 Heritage suites, all give an essence of our culture and, years old heritage which makes the stay very pleasant.
- Fort Grand, Hyderabad – Situated in the main city, still it is far from the city rush. Here you can conduct a grand luxury destination wedding with a maximum of 10000 people accommodating here.
- Tijara Fort, Alwar – Being inspired by the Yin-Yang energies, the architectural styles of this fort focuses on the reunion of two souls. There are total 21 rooms and, suites which are spread in the area of 8 acres.